Paul and I have done a lot of work to make our house feel like our own. It has taken soooo much longer than we anticipated. Wow -it's crazy!! But we are feeling so blessed and happy with how it's turned out. I have to give Paul most of the credit. He is very talented and has done all of our updates himself. If he doesn't know how to do something, he figures it out. (and he doesn't admit to not knowing how before tackling the task) I have been the pregnant sidekick, not too much help. All that's left are a few finishing touches and actually hanging something on the wall. I need to also thank Nick (Paul's cousin) and my family - thanks a bunch to everyone!
We are now awaiting Thatcher's arrival, and very impatiently I might add!! I thought for sure he would be here by now. My grandma, mom, & sister have all had their babies early, so I naturally assumed I would too. Then Mandi delivered Kempton 17 days early along with Katie's early delivery of Vaughn. "Okay, me too. I'm next, right?" Not happening! Thatcher has his own agenda I guess. He thinks he's staying in the Hilton or something! We will let you all know when he finally makes his long awaited debut!
4 years ago

5 comments:
I hate the waiting game!! Good luck with everything! Hope all goes well! And congrats on finally getting settled.
we love your house cassie.. its nice when you two can agree on matching decor.. our house is just a jumble. we need help. thanks for the tour and sorry for the klutzy husband:)
I love your house...especially the kitchen...so cute. I hope that that little man comes soon...for your sake! His room is so cute, I love the stripes. You have a talent for sure!
I am going to use more exclamation points in my comments than all the other commenters because I am the most excited about your new digs!!!!!! Your house is super-deluxe!!!!! You must watch a lot of Queer Eye or something!!! You make me very proud to say you are my cousin!!!! Can I have that chandelier featured in the "Old Living Room" picture?!!! Oh, good news: We are coming to stay for a few days or months, and want to stay in your totally awesome house!!! The pictures make it look like you have tons of room!!! See you soon!!!
I can't wait to come see your cute house too!
Post a Comment