Saturday, January 19, 2008

He's Here!!!

Thatcher James Morris arrived Friday, January 18th at 11:41 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 13 oz and was 20 in long. He is sooo beautiful! It's amazing. We love him sooo much! I was so excited he came on his own and I didn't have to be induced. It felt like forever, but now that he's here it was all soo worth it!

I started having real regular contractions while at the mall with Ann Marie, Larkin, Porter, Oliver, & Sawyer (go figure, I dunno why). We went for lunch and a ride on the carousel. I didn't know what to expect, but Peach said crying and not being able to breath every five minutes was NOT it. I am very thankful for her convincing me and taking me into the hospital. It was definitely the right thing to do and I had an epidural within about an hour. WOW! Thank goodness for modern medicine. It was such a relief!

We are now home and enjoying our little baby boy!

7 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Congratulations! So glad that he is here and everything went well! He is so beautiful!

Spillane Creative said...

Congrats! Cassie and Paul....I can't wait to meet the cute little guy.

Adam Zollinger said...

AMEN to the epidural1!

MZ said...

Congratulations. So many new babies this year. He is a doll and we are happy for you. Can't wait to see him.

Mindy said...

Cassie and Paul - Congratulations! I had to laugh at your entry because I had to be told by a friend to go to the hospital with my second. (I had to be induced with my first).

Thatcher is Beautiful!

Troy especially likes Thatcher's name.

Sarah and Adam said...

Yeah Cass! He is so cute! Congratulations!

Katherine said...

He is soooo beautiful!! I'm really glad that there is another Thatcher in the next generation to carry forth the name. I am very excited for you and everything that you have going on. New baby, "new" house... how fun!
Congrats! Love ya!